The use of this website as well as any of its services implies the reading, understanding and acceptance of this legal notice by the user.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following aspects are reported:
- Responsible for the website: FINQUES BRISASOL, S.L. and CODASER 3000. S.L.
- Address: AV. ANDORRA, 18, ESC. 20 FLOOR BJ. 43840. SALOU. TARRAGONA.
- Contact email: email@example.comNIF / CIF: B61612289 and B-43122795, respectively.
- The owner of the office is JOAQUIM CRISTIÀ OLIVA, Property Administrator, member of the Iltre. College of Property Administrators of TARRAGONA with registration number 781.
- CODASER 3000, S.L. is an entity dedicated to insurance mediation, registered in the Registry of Insurance and Reinsurance Mediators, with registration code AJ0135
The User voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Site www.brisasol.com is carried out in any case under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
When using the www.brisasol.com Site, the User agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the website or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload it, or that prevent, in any way, the normal use of it.
The Contents of the Site www.brisasol.com are made available to the User by FINQUES BRISASOL, S.L., as well as by CODASER 3000, S.L. with information from both own sources and third parties.
www.brisasol.com tries that the Contents are of the highest possible quality and are reasonably updated, but FINQUES BRISASOL, S.L. and CODASER, 3000, S.L. do not guarantee the usefulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of the Contents.
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the www.brisasol.com site or to any of its component elements, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction being expressly prohibited to the User. , reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law.